Investment & Asset Management Overview
Maybe you have a few other things to do besides researching an investment portfolio…whether it’s focusing on your family and career, or simply having other interests, investment management services can help you gain more time.
First National Bank and Trust is here to help:
- With customized and personalized portfolios based on your priorities, you’ll receive an action plan designed to help you meet your goals.
- Using asset allocation, First National Bank and Trust will help you reach your required rate of return with the least amount of risk.
- Primary investment vehicles include mutual funds and individual stocks and bonds.
- One size never fits all; your portfolio will be designed to fit your needs in a variety of areas, including risk tolerance, time horizon, tax outlook and overall comfort level.
From financial planning to trust services, portfolio management and retirement planning through IRAs, the Investment & Asset Management Department at First National Bank and Trust is here to help.
Call 785-543-6511 or contact us to set up an appointment.
Investment & Asset Management Services
Personal Trust Services: First National Bank and Trust can assist your family in the role of trustee of your Trust.
- Tasks include management of trust assets, communicating with trust grantors and beneficiaries and serving as an intermediary.
- Services require extensive knowledge of fiduciary law, investments and estate/income taxation.
Investment Agency Accounts: Designed for investors seeking the services of a professional money manager, the primary investments utilized include individual stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
Individual Retirement Accounts: Choose the IRA that is most beneficial for your financial planning needs:
- Traditional IRA: Allows you to make tax deductible contributions until they are withdrawn.
- Roth IRA: Allows non-deductible contributions and features tax-free withdrawals if distribution rules are followed.
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pension Plan) IRA: Appropriate for self-employed or small employers seeking a low-cost, low-maintenance arrangement.
- SIMPLE IRA: Appropriate for employers with less than 100 employees seeking a low-cost, easily administered salary reduction arrangement.
- Coverdell Education Savings Account: This account provides a tax-free savings plan for parents and grandparents to use for primary and secondary education expenses as well as college expenses.
Health Savings Account (HSA): This tax-exempt account allows you to pay qualified medical expenses as part of a high-deductible health insurance plan.
Estate Administration: First National Bank and Trust offers estate management in the event of death until closing and distribution is complete.
Estate Planning: Leave a legacy to a cause you care about with estate planning from First National Bank and Trust.
Conservatorship: When a minor or incapacitated adult requires oversight and management of their assets, First National Bank and Trust provides this important service.
Financial Planning: At First National Bank and Trust, we offer personalized action plans to help you reach your financial goals.
Farm Management: Take some of the stress out of farming with Farm Management services from First National Bank and Trust. From bill paying to crop monitoring and tenant relationship management, your job just got easier.