Who is at risk?
Everyone. At First National Bank and Trust, protecting your personal information is our first priority:
- 100% of our staff is trained in fraud prevention.
- Our dedicated security teams are always on guard to anticipate, address and help prevent security threats.
- For added protection, First National Bank and Trust’s systems will automatically log you out of online banking after 15 minutes of inactivity, reducing the risk of unauthorized access to your account.
- First National Bank and Trust’s mobile applications automatically log you out after five minutes of inactivity. This shortened log-off period helps reduce risk from unauthorized access to your account if your mobile device is lost or stolen.
- We encrypt your confidential banking data to protect it to and from our servers.
- We monitor payment channels for suspicious transactions to detect fraud.
Be on the alert for the warning signs of fraud:
- Missing bills or statements
- Unexpected charges that show up on your credit card or bank accounts
- You are unexpectedly denied credit or given unfavorable terms
- Receiving credit cards that you did not apply for
- Collection calls for unfamiliar purchases