Choose a regular savings account from First National Bank and Trust to earn interest at competitive rates based on current market conditions. Benefits include:
- Earn interest compounded daily and paid quarterly
- Free 24-hour on-line banking with First Net Banking
- Convenient electronic deposit and pre-authorized payment processing
- Automatic transfers between selected accounts
- Interest bearing
- No monthly service fee
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Quarterly statement
Transaction Limits and Fees:
- Personal savings accounts are limited to no more than six automatic, pre-authorized or telephone transfers per month, including drafts or debit card transactions. Each additional transfer will result in a $2.50 charge per transaction. There is no limit to withdrawals made in person or by mail.
- A savings account with no activity in the past year will be subject to a $10.00 per-month dormant fee.