VISA and MasterCard
You will get the personal attention you deserve with a VISA or MasterCard from First National Bank and Trust. Your card is accepted worldwide and is offered at a competitive rate of interest.
When you use First National Bank and Trust's VISA or MasterCard for your purchase of goods or services, you receive the following benefits…
- Automatic Travel Accident Insurance
- Toll-Free Travel Reservation Service
- Bonus Travel Dividends
- Key Registration
- Credit Card Registration
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Extended Warranty
- 90-day Product Protection
- Debit Protection Plan Available
Interest Rates & Interest Charges
Visa® & MasterCard®
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases - 16.08% Fixed
- APR for Balance Transfers - 16.08% Fixed
- APR for Cash Advances - 16.08% Fixed
- Penalty APR and When it Applies - None
- How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases - Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date (Grace Period) each month.
- Minimum Interest Charge - None
- For Credit Card Tips from the Federal Reserve Board - To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the web site of the Federal Reserve Board at www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
- Annual Fee - $12.00
- Balance Transfer - None
- Cash Advances - None
- Foreign Transaction - None
- Late Payment - 5.00% of payment due
- Over-the-Credit-Limit - None
- Returned Payment - None
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called “average daily balance” (including new purchases).* An explanation of this method is provided in your account agreement. Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your account agreement.