- Loan Operations Supervisor
- Responsible for overall loan operations management and supervision of the loan operations staff. This includes boarding, servicing, accounting and reporting functions for the Bank’s loan portfolio, which includes consumer, commercial, mortgage and lease transactions. Will design and administer system processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing. Responsible to lead, train and supervise the operations staff to ensure department meets organizational goals. Responsible for audit of loan operation activity, reviews daily reports for accuracy, and responsible for monthly and/or quarterly reports as required.
- Responsible for directing the Bank’s accounting functions which include establishing and maintaining the Bank’s accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives. Under general supervision and following established policies and procedures, the Controller is responsible for managing all accounting activities including financial and regulatory reporting, general ledger, interest rate risk, and liquidity.
- HR Manager
- The Human Resources Manager is responsible for directing all of the human capital functions of the Bank by advising leadership in managing human resources, by providing & overseeing HR services by the department to all employees, their dependents, vendors, and regulatory agencies in accordance with the policies and practices of the Bank, and by creating control within the bank which measures employee performance to monitor how well the objectives and needs of the Bank are being met.
- Operations Assistant
- Provides a wide range of support to Chief Operating Officer and all other Bank departments. In particular, this position is responsible for assisting with IT-related project initiatives, basic IT questions from employees and customer questions regarding digital and remote products offered by the Bank.
- Provide exceptional service to our customers by handling tasks such as processing payments, accepting deposits, and handling withdrawals. Respond to customer requests and inquiries, make recommendations about bank products and services, maintain and balance cash supplies.
- Consumer Loan Officer
- Responsible for delivering outstanding customer experiences by matching customers’ needs with the Bank’s lending solutions which include auto, personal and ancillary loan products. Build loyalty and satisfaction by identifying and presenting opportunities for refinancing loans from other institutions to help customers save money.
Stop by any of our locations for an application or click here for application and drop it by one of our locations!
First National Bank and Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.