Introducing our enhanced and revamped digital banking!
With exciting new and customizable features:
Touch ID or PIN authentication
View balances and account activity
Make mobile deposits using your camera
Mobile bill pay and person-to-person payments
quickly and securely. You must be enrolled in bill pay to make person-to-person payments.
Personalize your app
Branch and ATM locations
Online Banking gives you immediate access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from the convenience of your home or office.
First Net Banking allows you to:
- View deposit and loan account information
- View a listing of current transactions
- View images of checks and deposit slips
- Review past statements
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Place stop payments
- Make loan payments
- Download transaction information
The First Net Banking service requires that the customer complete the initial application process. This involves coming into one of the First National Bank and Trust locations at Phillipsburg, Logan, Long Island, Smith County Bank in Smith Center or Solomon Valley Bank in Beloit, Kansas and filling out the First Net Banking / Bill Payment Application. The customer can also express interest in signing up by emailing email@example.com. The First Net Banking department will work with you to complete the necessary steps such as signing the application and mailing you your First Net Banking ID through the mail to get started.
First Net Banking Bill Pay allows you to:
- Make payments to anyone in the Continental USA
- Schedule payments - One-time, Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, Semi-monthly, Quarterly, Annually, or Semi-annually
- Check the status of bill payments
- Review a history of payments you have made
- Create your own payee list
The Bill Payment service has a monthly flat fee of $5.95
First Net Banking Cash Management allows you to:
- View account balances
- Review transaction activity
- See if outstanding checks have cleared
- Direct deposit of payroll which allows you to electronically deposit employee’s paychecks into their personal checking or savings account
- Download transactions into a spreadsheet
For more information on our cash management for your business, contact us at 785-543-6511.